09 January 2007

stencil to skin- i want.


i've wanted a tattoo for pretty much ever. i want the lone star. i wanted it on my wrist but thats not very pc. and ankles are whack. foot? professional?

dont know.

then, in mid december during one of my banksy photo searches i came across the girl with a heart balloon that is one of his wall stencils. most of his stuff is controversial and irreverent, which is why i like him so much. this one just seems so sweet. i love it. i've made it my desktop wall paper and i already told my brother that that's what i want tattooed on me.

tonight i'm watching miami ink on tlc (i love ami, as i love all bald men...) and this girl was getting tattooed on her side and i thought, hmm, that's a good spot. i like it. that's where i want to get my banksy balloon girl. then, i decided to do a google search, just to see who else out there has gotten a banksy tattoo. and wouldn't you know it, i found two of them. so i definitely wont be the first. (the girl on the bottom got hers sometime in 2005 and the guy in dec 2006) but i still like it. and now i've seen it proven on skin. hmmm...

No comments: