06 January 2007

sunny saturday

last night my roomate, iska, and i watched the last 5 or 6 episodes of season 5 of queer as folk. it was so dramatic. i was so tired, but we couldn't quit. some of the eps were lame, but the last ones had us on the edge of our seats, trying not to vom up our sushi dinners.

our house has been on quite the queer as folk- watching spree lately. it reminds me of freshman year at bc when we all crowded on natalie's bed to watch season 1 during finals week. only now daniel's not here to squeal and say, 'oh my!'. haha. qaf fun, where the dancing cowboys in the intros never get old and brian kinney is the hottest man not interested in the ladies.

it was toasty warm out in boston today. sunny too. got me all happy and motivated. i woke up at 830am. i did 5 (!) loads of laundry this morning while watching cartoons and then alfie. man, jude is SO cute. i know he's balding, whatever. then i went to they gym, and then target and then washed my car(!). so productive. then i came home, showered and slept. you can't expect too much out of me.

my productivity today was mostly centered around doing stuff in watertown, as that is where my gym is. (my gym that i have been to a total of 3 times in the last 3 months) at the gym today, lots of cute boys to watch work out and smile at. then i went to target (all sweaty and gross) hoping i would not run into anyone i know. most of the people in target on a saturday afternoon are in couples, but i managed to get hit on 2x, once by a very chatty fellow in the checkout line. then i went to get gas and had a convo w/ the guy gassing up his car next to mine. cute boys at the gym, cute boys at target, cute boys at the gas station. whoa! watertown is an untapped resource and apparently a great place to meet boys. more wholesome than my skinny indie boys of harvard ave. i should go to the gym and target more often i think. :p

No comments: