22 January 2007

uh huh, uh huh

past weekend's festivities were fun. not the craziest party i've ever been to, by far. it was a work party, so yeah. good times w/ lobster, vodka tonics, magners and mike's. apparently i missed the guy who was wearing a suit and tie but no shirt. i did catch a girl dancing with the partner at the beirut table. that was funny and i took pictures.

coming home with evan we got lost and went to massachusetts, then back to RI, then back to MA. it was a funny winding trip but not too long.

now i'm back at the old project, sitting in my boss's desk while he's on vacay. doing some old stuff and trying to pick up new responsibilities. keep things interesting for myself.

i keep seeing graffiti i want to take pictures of. but its always when i'm driving in my car or without my camera. ugh. and its cold out so i dont feel like wandering around on foot much. so many pictures to take, so little time.

heroes tonight. it was fantastic. i love the petrelli bros. and hiro. he's excellent. tomorrow (or sometime shortly thereafter) i shall commence my 24 catchup. i know have three episodes i need to watch. eeek.

i don't know when i am going to texas next and that sort of really annoys me.

my left jaw has been hurting me for a while. i got all my wisdom teeth out a month ago. dec 21. now its jan 22. i get a shooting pain from my bottom teeth up. and it hurts to chew on that side. i think i need to go to a doctor. i'll work on finding one in boston tomorrow. having your teeth hurt really sucks.

abuelita hot chocolate is delicious.

No comments: