17 January 2008

im a nerd, reasons #98234 and #82347

i'm trying to get my company to let me go to a nerd conference in march. i can get into the conference for free (cos i'm a smart nerd) but i'd prefer not to use vacation days to attend. so i'm going to see if it can count as 'training' of some sort.

if it works out it will be tremendously!! awesome. and i will be a nerd princess.

---

also. my morning started off just right when my favorite coworker/exroomie called to let me know that tourfilter had sent out an mxpx alert overnight. they're coming to the bean!!!

mxpx? you say. from when we were 12? you say. YES. MxPx baby! we know i love all things middleschool. and i LOVE MIKE. and MXPX.

its an all ages show w/ yellowcard. i think there will be 20million babies there. and ellen and i. it will be awesome. i told ellen that we should make signs. 'TAKE ME TO BREMERTON' or something to that effect. haha.

its on the last night of sxsw tho. i'm conflicted. but its MXPX!!!

ugh. i love my teenage drama filled life. its so sad and so comical, all at once.

----

also. i LOVE tourfilter.com for telling me things. even if i cant go to all the concerts i want to (hotchips-soldout, jenslekman-suisse) its still nice to see the info in my inbox. shoutout to tourfilter!

No comments: