05 January 2008

hmmm...


made me laugh
Originally uploaded by florajasmine
it's weird when u know its 37deg, but stepping outside is kind of refreshing and not frigid. this only happens b/c its been single digits and artic here all week long.

i like spending the afternoon wandering around the city on my own. i guess that's what boston and nyc still have on my beloved south texas. there are areas of san antonio or austin where you can wander around walking for a bit, taking in people, buildings and sights. but for me, it doesnt compare to wandering around these yankee cities for hours on a sunny afternoon. the streets are endless and all connect in interesting places, yet public transit and cabs are always near if you get bored or tired. i love it. even when its kinda chilly out, i wander.

found this sticker on my way home today. part of some tbd marketing thing, probably. still funny.

anyways, i'm confused. about stuff. big and little.

watching the debates right now, and thats a piece of my confusion. i'm def confused as to who i'm giving my one little vote to. hmm. i wish i could do negative voting instead. more useful, i bet.

ugh, i'm so not looking forward to 10 months of freaking political commercials all over my telly. gross.

No comments: