09 January 2008

a few notes

random collection of thoughts from my current life:
  • yay. mccain won NH. he's been my man since the start. my only fear is that he picks a bad VP running mate. b/c hes really old and could possibly die, the VP needs to be equally super- just in case.
  • on all the 'presidential candidate match' quizzes, mccain is my number1 or number2 pick. usually the rest of my matches are democrats ranging from leaders hillary and barack to dropouts biden and kucinich. hmm... largely, like most people - i dont like the candidates being offered... so eh. election2008 - poop.
  • it's a kate nash fiesta on mtv. which is awesome cos i love her. yellow eyeshadow, not so much. her cd came out in the US yesterday so i think i'm going to buy it today.
  • headed south tomorrow to soak up some texas sun. it's been less than 2 wks but still feels like its been a while. i now hate going to the airport b/c i never know how long i'll be there.
  • sometimes i feel nerdy when i use different websites and notice some feature of their system and think about how it was probably designed. like, wtf did this random (yet very basic) tech knowledge come from? oh yeah... my job.
  • getting praised by people, both at work and at home, makes me happy and appreciated. and this kinda annoys me.
  • the fact that i enjoy and yet am self-conscious by my own satisfaction with praise probably means i'm messed up some how. no surprise there. i should be psycho-analyzed, for this and many other reasons...

No comments: