01 July 2007

a little older, not much wiser

i turned 24 today. that's pretty gross, eh?

worked up until 8p last night then went out for some drinks and yummies at sunset to ring in the passage of time with my brookline family. we had a good time laughing at poop and penis jokes cos we're all so mature. good to know i can be in my twenties and still laugh at 7th grade jokes with my friends. only now we can drink beer too. :)

after a late night marathon of chris rock standup, reading about amy winehouse and watching the boys play wii i passed out.

i woke up to calls from my family wishing and singing me happy birthday. i love my mommy, daddy and baby. sucks that i'm so far away all the time... but not for much longer!!!

this afternoon the girls and i went shopping for vacation clothes. picked up some yum yums at the asian bakery and came home to have fashion shows. finished up the day with mass at BC and now ellen and i are watching grease and planning for miami.

not the craziest birthday ever, but chill and fun doing some of my favorite things- eating, shopping, and singing along with grease!


miami in two days!! woohoo!!

No comments: