25 April 2007

sanantonio

been in south texas since friday afternoon.
 
i've already done mini graffiti tours in san antonio and austin, spoken to two teenage boys about their sweet rides, been poked prodded and hugged by at least 20 little old ladies (lol's) and danced the boot scootin' boogie with about 20 of my cousins.
 
time well spent with my ma, pa, bro and grams. i love them and this place. i really am ready to come back. forrealz.
 
this afternoon, after some pizza and mexican coke, my dad dropped me off at my mom's elementary. they kids were making little fiesta floats out of shoeboxes. i loved doing that when i was in school. then we went out to play in the toasty sun. after a water break and snack one of the kids asked if they could listen to john mayer (he asked in spanish) and all the other kids cheered. yes, these little kiddies love the j.may. i love that.

No comments: