28 February 2007

ugh

i wish i knew what i wanted in life. that would make this whole 'life plan' thing a lot easier. help me narrow things down.

in option 2387907 where i live in san antonio forever and ever starting tomorrow, i would buy this house: http://kuperrealty.cybersunshine.com/633450

i love it. i want it. i am soooo coveting that house right now.

ok. acapulco's tonight. that was fun. embrace boston....

i should make a shirt.

my mom is crazy. obscene republican/right wing ideology. shes hardcore and i love it.
mom: i have no desire to go to greece.
me: WHAT?!?! how can u say that?
mom: i want to go to south dakota. and idaho. i want to tour america.
me: mom, thats ridiculous. how can u not want to see greece?!?!
mom: what do i need to see those old buildings for? how about idaho? when have you ever met anyone from idaho? i want to meet people
me: i cant believe you're saying this. you're so republican.
mom: i know. so what.
me: i love you.

No comments: