16 February 2007

the long and short of the good and the bad

good
  • lily allen concert in 2 days
  • uk bound in 23 days
  • i took some graffiti pics yesterday
  • i have all the ingredients to make grilled cheese sandwiches, smoothies and mexican hot chocolate in my house
  • it's friday
bad
  • a piece of tooth fell out of my mouth this morning
  • my car is frozen into a block of ice on my driveway
  • i have to work this weekend
  • my bumper is still falling off of my car
good
  • my car is going in to the shop on monday so it can get fixed
  • i have at least 3 good books waiting to be read at home
  • i got my banksy pics in the mail this week
  • hershey's kisses in 'truffles' flavor
  • i got new business cards that say i work in the prudential tower
bad
  • i don't actually work in the prudential tower
  • my car is going in to the shop on monday so i'll be carless
  • i have to work this weekend
  • i'm getting lilyallen burnout, finally
good
  • blink182 and gorillaz soundrack for work
  • i don't have to drive myself home
  • i'm writing this at work

No comments: