19 September 2007

knows me to well

i have been carrying around a borders gift card for a while and i finally decided to use it to make a little musical purchase or two last night. i bought two new cds.

on the drive back to my hotel i called my brother. 'guess what new cd i'm listening to?' he guessed m.i.a - which was wrong. only cos that is the cd that was still unopened on my passenger seat. 'young love' was his second guess. totally right. took two guesses, but he guessed correctly and knew exactly what i'd bought. i'm so predictable and he knows me so well. and out of all the bands this weekend, i think those were the two favorites for which i did not already own the cds or mp3s for.

and now. purchased and on repeat in my car. excellent. this weekend the baby will have his own copy of each.

No comments: