21 August 2007

excited

now that it has come to fruition, i am so excited to make the move down to texas.

yes, i'll still be in boston for ~60% of my time. but to know that 40% of my time every week can be spent at home in texas is huge.

i can eat regular dinners with my family. i can reconnect with friends i haven't seen regularly since 10th grade. i can watch my littlest cousins grow up. i can hike with my dad, shop with my mom and tell secrets with my brother with regular frequency. i don't have to plan out my trips home to the minute, squishing in as many people as possible into a short 3 or 4 day visit every 4 months. now i can hang with my gram or my grandpa without worrying that i'm neglecting the other by not seeing them on this visit down.

ah. i really hope this works out as well as i am planning on.

No comments: