21 May 2007

poooooop!

i'm supposed to have landed in sao paulo about 2 minutes ago. instead my boss just called me and woke me up in a hotel room in DC.

i hate united airlines.

i was supposed to fly a single flight from boston to dc then on to sao paulo. same flight number. flight in boston was delayed 1.5 hours. then we land in dc and there's no one there to open the door. they'd gone home for the night. so we were stuck in the hot airplane for an extra 15 minutes. during this time my flight to brazil departed. so did everyone else's connection.

i got to a hotel around 1am and found no one at the front desk. awesome. i yelled down a hallway and finally knocked on a random locked door and this old guy came out and checked me in.

ugh.

now its a dumb idea to fly down to brazil for 12 hours. so i might go to mexico city or nothing. poop.

and the worst part is that yesterday afternoon i totally expected something annoying like this to happen. and yet when it did get ugly, i was still annoyed/surprised at my horrid luck. ugh.

i blame united airlines. poopers.

No comments: